1. Holding a valid passport, or travel permit of HK and Macao, or transit visa of the border is essential for boarding.
2. Full tickets for passengers over 5 years old (including 5); Child tickets for children between 1 and 5 years old; Infants under 1 year old are free of charge (but no seat is offered); A full ticket adult passenger is allowed to take one infant under 1 year old for free.
3. Tickets valid only for the trip printed on them. Passengers should arrive at the terminal 30 minutes before departure, and process leaving procedure under the guidance of our crew. ?Check-in stops 10 minutes prior departure.
4. In case of being refused to entry by the CIQ (custom, immigration, quarantine), the passenger needs to buy a return ticket.
5. To refund a ticket, passengers are requested to go to SGKY booking office 48 hours before departure, and a fee of 40% of the ticket price will be charged. No refund will be given if the passengers are refused to depart by the CIQ. In the case of amendment or cancellation for the voyage to the blame of the carrier, passengers can go to the agent where their tickets were sold, and transact refund within 1 month.
6. The carrier is entitled to refuse sot, psychopath, delinquent, and sufferer of any contagious or fearful diseases.
7. Deceive with invalid tickets or fake tickets will be charged twice as the price. No compensation for a lost ticket except to buy a new one.
8. Passenger should follow the instructions ordered by the carrier both at pier and on sail.
9. Every passenger can carry luggage under 20 kg (less than 0.1 CBM, shorter than 1.2M) and hand-carry under 4 kg (less than 0.08 CBM). The excess must be consigned by the carrier before departure. Charges will apply to luggage consignment. The carrier is entitled to refuse checking any exceeding luggage.
10. Prohibited articles, e.g. gold ware, silver ware, securities, mint, cash, pearl, precious stone, antiques, culture relics and any other valuables are not allow to consign.
11. Articles below are not allow to take with:
a. Flammable, explosive, corrosive, radioactive, poisonous articles;
b. Articles that smells or pestiferous-likely;
c. Articles may be harmful to the ferry, the passengers or the luggage they take with.
d. Weapons or ammunitions.
e. Poultries or wildfowl (including chicken, ducks, gooses, fish, shrimps, crabs, oysters, cats and dogs).
f. Any other articles prohibited by the government and the CIQ.
12. The violator will burden all legal responsibilities of any accident coursed by mendacious declare in luggage consignment or secretly-taking the above prohibited articles.
13. For safety, the carrier is entitled to open and examine luggage, which needs consideration as well as cooperation. The carrier may refuse any non-cooperator.
14. Liabilities between carrier and passengers
a. In the case of amendment or cancellation for the voyage to the blame of the carrier, the carrier should notify the news immediately. From both the pier and the agents passengers can transact refund, which is only acceptable within one month. The carrier will not compensate other loss or indirect loss caused by incident.
b. In the case of delay or abeyance of the voyage caused by force majeure, the carrier is excusable for not informing ahead, and will take no responsibility.
c. The carrier will not cover the expense for the loss because of delay or resort caused by any reason.
d. Whoever destroys equipment or establishment at pier or on ferry, should pay for the expense.
e. The carrier takes no responsibility for the loss of passengers’ hand-carry or properties caused by any reason.
f. The carrier takes no responsibility for the deaths, injuries or diseases of the passengers caused by any reason.
15. The carrier takes on responsibility for the damage, loss of the consigned luggage under the following circumstances:
a. Calamities of nature or force majeure.
b. Damage or cautery caused by the luggage per se.
c. Improper packaging of the luggage.
d. To the blame of passenger.
e. To the blame of the luggage taken with passengers.
16. The carrier, to the blame of the loss, damage of the consigned luggage, will take charge of the compensation according to the actual loss of the contents, but the indemnity will not exceed 15 RMB per kg.
17. The claim of compensation is only acceptable within one month after the date of the loss, damage happened. The carrier should inform the indemnitor with the result or rejection of the compensation within one month after the date when the carrier receives the claim.
18. Any non-mentioned matter subjects to the law and regulations of the P.R.C.